Thursday, October 7, 2021

The DaVinci Code The DeSilva Kode

         I'm-gonna leave you to meddle in the middle of this muddle--I gotta hang uP a couple of pieces of Art----------Art is my middle name.  I'm gonna hang myself .   Is this anything ?   I'm so tired of all the crowds I go to the bank--------to be >>  alone << .   Please moan quietly.

        All seriousness aside, I have MORE work to do on this Dream--------why in GOD ZILLA'S Name I wanted to give a concert and do DRUMS when my BEST is SWORD is well beyond this minute's acumen.  Whatever......................

        When you get a chance--revisit Ron Howard's Masterpiece, "The DaVinci Code" but this time listen carefully when the Various Symbols are described and  Explained.  The Author, Brown,  does a religiously MIRACULOUS "job" at depicting the UnConscious Mind as Causal Influence.  DaVinci employed the UnConscious to Cloak his Meaning.  Symbols are fucking RAMPANT bc their Use holds such TREMENDOUS Power.  


Rock Steady........steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment