Sunday, December 10, 2023

Fox Point

                              We have arrived at the Point .   The Point is this :   2 words ;  BIAS .    I WANTED TO BELIEVE IT WAS THE OLD CD .   That DESIRE led me to a cleaning FRENZY I could have avoided EASILY , since, the Equalized was on top of the CD Player and was READILY accessible .      

            I had to sit after conducting the test .   

            Bias had altered my Scientific ConsciousNess* .   It steered me in[to] the Rwong* Direction and caused me emotional distress .   I shook my head to relieve myself of Geriatric Imbecility ............... .

            Bias prevents [deters] the realization of Truth .   The Problem is that it's NOT just a cliche,,, it's that it has UNCONSCIOUS underpinnings that are the foundation of our Conscious Stability .   

            

            Rock steady........Steady az She goze ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment