Thursday, December 7, 2023

Castor Oil

                              Just a few moments ago I finished the set-up for a job to modify a castored* cabinet that houses a small shop-vac* that I want to become the primary , (since I have another shop-vac that's the same size but so much lighter) as well as a Fuller hand-held that bothers me not because of its power but because of the length of its cord .  You need TW O* vacs when the filter of one needs cleaning .   I have TH RE E* because remember all those Issues I have ? well here's another .   I don't wanna get out my tooth brush to wipe out the dust and shit ,  a vac is far more effective .

            In the Winter, the Tools' Room doubles as the exercise venue-- I have a bench with a leg extension machine, my Lat Machine and various dumbells* from 3 to 20 lbs .   I  designed  the  lat machine  so  I could  perform  seated  rowing,  the  exact position for rowing and "come-along" motion .  I even have half a gym mat for my old-man-flat-ass .   Of course the speed bag is up and the 40 pound heavy is available as well, although THAT'S for March to prepare for shoveling .

            I dread a Winter of Snow accumulations that MUST be addressed, but at least THERE I would be exercising .  What's WORSE is the bitter ARCTIC Cold that makes outdoor activity IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE ---- THAT'S when exercise is a MUST if overall body-mind health is to be experienced .

            

No comments:

Post a Comment