Sunday, September 26, 2021

"If 6 were 9"

Initially Marc had WANTED me to `flesh out` a Skeleton that he had created as "A Manual For KUDK Instructors".  The Pages he presented were Zen Bones.  I mean it this way ::  Marc BELIEVED that what he had written was in fact and in DEED a Live Body of OBVIOUS >Self-Evidentiary<.  I took the Work despite morbid Reluctance.  IT was as I had suspected.

There's a Beautiful Confession in the Opening paragraphs of  De Santillana's and Von Dechend's Hamlet's Mill that I will pervert into Steve-Speak.  "We read all this Shit, all the Myths, Stories,, Tales and Rhymes that permeate Western Consciousness as Fantastical Mentalities and were then FORCED to admit <  that not only did we NOT know WTF was going on >>> WE HAD NO FUCKING CLUE".   

After reading Marc's Cozmic Shit,,, I echoed their Distress.

1 comment: