Sunday, September 26, 2021

S.A.D. Ism

                                                                              Epilogue

I'm-gonna fry a couple of eggs, adorn them with Muenster Cheese and put the whole `Shihbang` on top of a bed of Rice.  Then >>>>>>>>  I'm gonna eat 'till I puke.

I'm NOT-gonna alert Marc to the presence of these blogs---I don't-wanna `hear his mouth`.  We've gotten into IT before, FANG AND CLAW with no CLEAR Winner -- only the Ravages of Blood-Soaked Shredded Flesh, the results of SADISTIC if not LAWFUL Inflict-tions of Reason, Common Sense and Higher Order Reasoning   ALL of which Apply to THIS Realm but NOT the Realm of the Celestial.  2 words  ==    So Be It.

I'm off to be the Wizard


Rock Steady........Steady as She goes....



1 comment:

  1. The wonderful wizard of oz is both awake and aware , you need not alert pascals where to where the center point is as a time it is in space dude

    ReplyDelete