Saturday, September 25, 2021

Shit Fit

 In the Shambhala Dictionary of Buddhism and Zen, under Manjushri,, there is this :   "He [Manjushri] is thus the experience of enlightenment as manifested in intellectual exposition."  I have taken this THIS to be MYYY Writing Enlightenment Salvation.  Here it is that Writing IS my Zen.  I scrawled those words onto the Thought Wall, then poured myself into Chairy-Chair and just Stared.  

This surfaced, >>>>  `KUDK is the experienced of Enlightenment through the Motion Meditation of Sword and the Seated Meditation of Mind Sword.`

I could hear Marc BELLOW.  Indeed  ,,,   he had every Right to do so.

Where the fuck do "Perceive Sound" and "Perceive Light"  `fit in` ?

No clue-----------------------------------   no         fucking           Clue.

1 comment: