Wednesday, September 29, 2021

My Am I Vise

 You reach these 'Uh Oh' points where you KNOW Complications are going to be `innumerable` unless you fathom the depth of the Complexities to reach the Source of their Production AND Origin.  This Particular I've already described = = = there's no Sword in Kwan Um Do Kwang ~~~  how the fuck was I gonna manage THAT ?  Plus ( + )  Marc was giving me BIIIIG Money to get his shit DONE.  I'd given my Word to give him some Words.  When you add that I FEEL a 'Time Constraint', because Death is All Around and in my instance, looking over my left shoulder,, there is a REAL Imaginary Reality that, sure-as-shit ACTS upon me as suffocating VISE and  `crushes` me all the way to ALMOST 'Completely Stupit'.

Getting to 100% COMPLETELY STUPIT is where I needed to be.  You think that would be a SHORT "Skip & a Hop" for one such as myself,  >> RONG <<   I remind you what Zen Master Seung Sahn told me--                 "Too much understanding CANNOT help you."     I mean       there's THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment