Sunday, September 26, 2021

...murderous Relief .

                                                                              Epilogue 

I suspended yesterday's Efforts because of Iron Wall.  I couldn't find Sword in KUDK and `it` literally sickened me.  I was at FULL Power----still---- the Iron Wall stopped me, dead in my tracks, dead in the water,, dead in the air.  As usual, I gripped my own mental throat with a vise-like grip, in an effort to wring Words, or ANY Something that would pen-netrate Iron-ocity.  Nothin'-----------------and this Nothin' was as Pure as Nothin' could be.  I `tapped out` admitting Failure.  2 words~~~ I HATE FAILURE~~~ thing is, I'm not just Good at it, I'm fucking TERRIFIC.  Woe IS me.

I got outdoors and decided to Mow.  I had to lower the deck to achieve Fall Height, the height that allows fallen leaves to whisk about and `end-up` in manageable piles in easily accessible locations.  Capitol M Mowing means Zen Mowing =  Using Kwan Seum Bosal Mantra with each step, and proceeding at a Walking Meditation slug.  I listened to the Engine -- its drone soothing--Healing almost.  The morning's efforts evaporated.  It was murderous Relief.


Rock Steady........Steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment