Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Zen and the Art of Art

                                                                       Epilogue

I've gotta do a `hard-target` search for my climbing ropes.  I put them where I wouldn't forget them--prahbly why I can't find them.  I need them for the 2nd half of the tree work I began yesterday.  I figure it will take me an entire Day to locate them---a Day I will use to REST and work on the Bridge.  

There's  the Thing About Pirsig and his New Metaphysics ---------it's not AS IF Science Gize and Smart Folks FLOCKED to him and started a CULT.  The Thing was BEAUTY,  a NEW Way of Perceiving Reality in which even the Dirty-Grimey Grease Ridden CHORE of MC Maintenance NOW "takes on" Artistry.  You aint no mechanic    you ARE an ARTIST     a ZEN Artist no less.  

The POWER of Beauty.


Rock Steady........Steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment