Wednesday, September 22, 2021

St-owned

 In order to establish First and 2nd Conscious-Nesses within the Human Condition, I found myself needing to ascribe to the World its own Conscious-ness.  I've been at this Particular in Before Land.  Because of the Ascension of the Global Internet, which I consider to be the NEURAL NET of World Brain, I figured the Postulation itself would be readily accepted by Who-Knows-Who's-Reading-My-Shit. Intellectual Viability sometimes comes at the Cost of "What-the-Fuck", a Something that reveals itself as Perfect Mystery, in that it encapsulates Psyche Science with Child-Like Wonder.  Media Mystics of the Marshal McLuhan and Franklin Foer ilk depend upon GENERAL Social Acceptance of Postulates and Theories which advance the Evolutionary Flow of Imaginational Inference.  I am child of this same Ilk.  It is no GIANT Leap from "the Mind of the Body Politic" to the Mind of The Whole of Human Existence as it exists on this, what Jimi Hendrix has located as, "Third Stone From The Sun".  Global Reality which I will shorten to Globality, is experienced by us Moderns as Normal Part of Day-to-Day Sensation, at least for those of us who watch the News, and for Others, who monitor the Internet with Religious Fervor.  The Mythology is straight-forward,  Mother Nature and Her Twin, Mother Earth, have a Conscious-Ness.  We, as Their Children, have that Same.

No comments:

Post a Comment