Wednesday, April 10, 2024

"... about a weak back ... "

                              From Rhode Island's WPRO and its DJs "Paul and All" :  "I've got a weak back" --- Really ? When'd that happen ?  ---  "About a week back" .   

              I mean it this way =  I HAD a viciously STRONG back but then I got old and now it's weak as a newborn kitten .   I do EVERYTHING to AVOID bending over to pick things up -- indeed I have not one, not Two but THREE "grabby-things" that I now CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT .   I'd walk a MILE just to get one to pick up even ONE sock---that's how bad it is .   

              I have a grabby-thing next to the dryer so I don't have to perform acrobatic MIRACLES to remove the dried laundry--I call it my "spear/grabber" so I can achieve some sort of Face-saving mental posture .   I spear the items as a spear fisherman .   How great am I ?????

              

No comments:

Post a Comment