Monday, April 1, 2024

Golden Stardust

                              I'm gonna get out and continue the burn-down clean-up I began last week .   The wind storms have relented .... .    I must work on the garden border which I anticipate to be a heavy drudgery since the soil is semi-super-saturated making its weight punishingly unwieldy .    I gotta use the smallest long-handled spade I have because using the MAN'S-SIZE would limit the amount of time my old back can afford-- such is the true nature of old age .   

              I've yet to complete the entire formulation of "The Zen of Rock Rigging" --- >It< is all around me-- and yet ... .  I've been stealing lines from the I Ching and setting them to task as {ribald} Wisdom --- the so-called "Thought of the Day" , in an Effort to introduce Spiritual Conduct to the general public ---  I mean its' "OK" but ONLY "OK" .   I KNOW Zen Master Seung Sahn would gently admonish me , "I want to read YOUR Zen, what do YOU say " .... .  He's admonished me before .

              I WANT to redefine Zen ---  to bend It's Truth into a more Mystical Application of Material Spiritualization* ... .   Elsewhere I have insisted that "I draw water, I carry wood" is a MYSTICAL Experience ---  so it must be that >I chain an anchor, I move a rock<  is the Same .   I want there to be a thing called "Mystical Application", a 'thing' that makes everyday tasks and toils a Mystical Experience as well ---  that there is DIVINITY  within even the smallest day-to-day activity .   CSN+Y lyric,,  "We are Stardust, we are Golden" ---  I want THAT .

              

No comments:

Post a Comment