Tuesday, April 2, 2024

The Agony of Age-ony

                             Some time ago I had asked the Universe for a 'Sign' or 'Signal' that I should pick up my Sword and do some Forms on a daily basis .   Super-early this morning I awoke from a dream in which I was rallying various level Sword students to do "Basic Motions" since they had become 'rag-tag' with regard to their Training .  I managed to get through only the first 4 Basic Motions before the availability of the Space came to a chaotic end.   

            I have had serious injuries to my non-Sword shoulder, hand and knee -- indeed, I can NOT trust my left knee hardly at all .   It 'gives-out' quite unexpectedly on a quasi-routine basis and on some days it aches so much so that even after small distances I must sit to recover .   This AIN'T the knee one needs to do Sword properly, since the pain actually sickens my stomach as well .

            I 'blew-out' my left shoulder some years ago, when I was warming up for bench press work .  130 ten times was my standard, but on THAT day I never got passed 5 .   The shoulder never healed so doing left handed Sword was simply 'out of the question' .   

            2 words :   Age .

              

              

No comments:

Post a Comment