Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Weed as irregular plural noun

                             You qydz* remember what I wrote about "Sending Out" ?    Well, it happened again yesterday .

               I needed firewood in order to cook some weeds that I may recover micro-nutrients from them .   It's a time-consuming activity but the Fire is Warm and the Companionship Eternal --- plus I get to utilize waste material by exercising >> transformation .   

               I never DARE to ask the Universe for shit that may arrive of its own accord --- but these early Spring mornings have found frost all over everything and there's even been ice in the water bowls and bird baths --- disheartening and best, at worst, etchingly* maddening .   I cood* never be a doctor, cuz* I don't have any patience .

              

              

No comments:

Post a Comment