Friday, April 12, 2024

The Nazca Lines

                              "Along the {Nazca} lines of ~ `Somewhere someone must have said,` "If you can't do the little things, how the fuck you gonna-do* the BIG Things ? "

              One word : You aint .

               The Effort to properly secure that Door between interstitial space was prompted by "my aching back".  Was it "Life or Death" ?  Hardly,,,,,,  was it a MARTIAN Exigency ?  DEFINITELY !!!

                I am quite fond of using the verb "To Figure" .   I base my use of 'figure' on my Love for Geometry and ITS use of 'Figures' and "Givens" .    Indeed, the number of times I have positioned objects and items to "see" if they fit--  is astra-fucking-nomical* .   Visualization  aids in problem solving,,,,,, we even say , "Seeing is Believing" ----   [There is also "Figure of speech"] .              

               Is there anything BESIDES >>  Figuring ?    

                Yes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment