Friday, April 12, 2024

Stew Pitt

                              You guessed it ... THAT is EXACTLY what happened {  --- _   }   the choker fell off . 

                I hadn't secured the choker properly because IT had a shortcoming = a half link I THOUGHT would be enough to lock it to a whole link .

                I HAD considered other solutions :  string and an eye hook ;   KNOTTING the chain ;   blah blah blah    but when Magnetism arrived I chose that .   I mean it this way :   in my HEAD it was perfect, on the knob not so much .   Nothing's Correct UNTIL IT IS TESTED !   I learned THAT from watching the Discovery Channel's "WINGS" , where I also learned :  There's no such thing as a >failed< experiment  and this gem, There ARE  >> WRONG << Questions .  

                By now you've probably asked , WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS STUPID SHIT ?

                 Good Question.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment