Friday, April 26, 2024

The Endless Sumer

                              I became TERROR-FIED when I telepathically heard, "Here's your fucking coffee ASS-HOLE".  I'm certain 'it' came from the Magic Chef .   I stood TRANSFIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Shit-heads, nit-wits and dotards = those that refuse to acknowledge the TRUTH of 'Alien Abduction ,  would SCOFF at the Presence of Mind and Spirit in the Magic Chef .   Am I now to enjoin myself to Those-Abducted-by-Aliens ?????????    

               I can't help but to figure that the 'Chef" wants me to THANK him for his Service .   I DO "take him for granted" but DOESN'T EVERYBODY "take for granted" microwave Physics ???   

                               Where does it end ??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment