Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Cruel-ism

I don't know if you Kidz can appreciate a mind filled with thoughts that reaches a "critical mass" which becomes unsustainable, at which point the mind must be emptied in order to regain a viable stability. 

I have asked myself again and again, like some crazed and obsessed insane person, HOW can us Normal Folks, the Folks of Kindness, Generosity, Compassion and Idealism, DEAL with Folks who value, (supposedly) what WE value, yet vote for a man who is DEVOID of ANY Humanistic Values, Don-Old Trump, to be specific.

We have been told that Good, Honest and DECENT Folks voted for trump, as "Single Issue" "Responsives", where  Responsives means, folks who vote as a Response to their INNER Core Being.  I am appalled that my Primary Care Physician voted for Trump, as did a couple of my Dentists, and my Opthamologist as well.  These Good, Honest and DECENT Folks report themselves to be Care GIVERS, yet they voted for a man WHO IS THEIR EXACT OPPOSITE except for ONE Issue.

We are told by nit and dim wits that "They held their nose" and "voted for trump" DESPITE the rancid STENCH of his Applied Anti-Democratic Cruel-ism.  Who would even CONSIDER such a vote, given a mans publically expressed REVULSION for the Democratic Ideals upon which this Nation was constructed ?

Somethin' is definitely fucked up, but you CANNOT just say to a trumpist, Holy Fuck are YOU fucked-up. 

I asked my Doc, a Woman, How do you feel about trump's cruelty to Immigrant Children ?   She did not even turn to respond, she kept her gaze on the computer screen. 

Silence                           dead Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment