Monday, October 29, 2018

Incensed

It "ain't like" every morning I get incensed, I mean I do.  In fact I light a stick of incense when I get incensed.  It fucking KILLS  me that "incense" is both a noun and a transitive verb.  Like Life, and what my Guy and Hero Bruce Hornsby and his Range announce, "That's just the way it is."   It sucks.

After "discussing" Winners Take All and American Unification Factors for what seemed like EONS, Gallogs and I were standing inside Providence Rail Way ----I had to pee, Gallogs had to sum it all up. "It ISN'T 'Opportunity' for All, the way Elitists think it is.  It has to do with PARENTS". 

Realization collapsed upon me.  I looked at David, You know what the difference is between us ?  When you told your Father that you wanted to attend Law School he supported, "I'll do whatever I can for you."  I never received ANYTHING like that from my folks.

Parents provide ORIENTATION and when available, supportive Resources.  That's the GOOD end of the stick, but then there's the shitty end.

Look around at our kidz.  Look at them but see their Parents..... .



No comments:

Post a Comment