Friday, October 26, 2018

Donold Duck

Recently, the President of the Untied States of America, declared himself a "Nationalist".  It was if I had been hit by a sledge hammer to my gut.  I was instantly sickened by an avalanche of Grotesque Ramification, the 1st of which was, "Hello, I am Hitler reincarnated".  Yesterday's supposed Campaign Rally, was a conflagration of Hate filled lament.  I believe he denounced American Journalism, the Press, The 4th Column of American SANITY, by making himself a VICTIM of what we know as TRUTH, what he knows as Crimes against HIM.  His arrogance knows no bounds (it has never) and he wretched, "Don't compare ME to historical villains."  I though my Head and Heart would fucking ex-PLODE

We teach our CHILDREN, "If it waddles like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, if it swims like a duck and LOOKS like a duck well then WE MUST CONCLUDE IT'S A DUCK." 

I went ballistic.

...then I got sick...... .

No comments:

Post a Comment