Wednesday, October 24, 2018

...star-dumb...

I'm gonna go outside and set up a staging area for recycle, trash, yard waste and other.  The containers have mud sloshed all over them from being carelessly set on the ground.  I know better, I KNEW better, yet I devalued their cleanliness.  Even though I have already procured the pallets, there they rest only in Potential.  I told you Kidz, I'm lazy.   So now, whenever I handle them I get shit all over my clothes, not very "Temple".

My biggest fear is that Hatred acts as Obstruction and prevents the Hateful to go out and vote.  It's what happened to Hillary.  She was so despised that DESPITE her politics, Folks chose to give her a Silent Fuck You that catapulted trump to Super-Stardom, in his case, star-DUMB.

This is the resounding manifestation of Absolute Despair.  I feel this Despair to my Bone and Marrow.

Because I want a cleaner, safer, life, I'm gonna FORCE myself to get my lazy fucking ass outside and task this shit-hole out of observable existence.  It is a duty to MYSELF as a devout Zen man. 

The Foundation of America is The VOTE. 

No Vote No Life.

Only this.


Rock steady........steady as She goes....


No comments:

Post a Comment