Sunday, October 21, 2018

Ben Foar

This was no "What the fuck was THAT all about ?",  it was completely knowable, I have so much Academic shit cluttering my mind, and I'm apparently too fucking LAZY to address it, choosing instead, to deflect ACTUAL book and desk effort with seismic "industry" --- I'd rather work out of doors and train rather than sit inside, review old notes and categorize paragraphs of personal historic applications. 

I have issues ----- ALL of us have issues ---- Oddly there is NO solace in that --- If only....... .

I coulda let it all go, the dream and its meaning, had it not "been for" what was playing in my head ---  Huey Lewis and The News's, "I Know What I like".  Here there was SOMETHING "going on" that was troubling in its sheer delight.  Huey and his News Guys offer a DRIVING Pound-On Beat with RAGING Horn Harmony for a simple Statement of Fact.  Who actually GIVES A SHIT if Huey and His "know what they like"  what's the BIG fucking deal ???  But this Statement of Fact is OVERWHELMING as a Self Identity in that maybe and perhaps it's so freaking IMPORTANT simply and merely because Other Folks DO NOT KNOW "What it is they like". 

There's the COSMIC Problem.  Folks that don't know "what they like" but float about on the Stream of Dream blown hither and tither by the winds of Time and the Breath of the Fates. 

You can see it rite ?

No comments:

Post a Comment