Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Lord of the Guys

Some of you may recall that when trump took office I wrote that he was gonna create the American Man in HIS Image.  "That"  has, more or less, transpired, more more than less.  America is now hideously disfigured as Universal Standards of Human Beauty have been defiled by trumps sub-human Policy of Cruelty, which I have labeled Cruel-ism.  I maintain a Utopic Idealism that certain Abstracts are inherently Beautiful such as  Freedom, Justice, Equality and all the other Happy Horseshit, so I feel a sense of Duty and Obligation, that if I'm so fucking Beauteous WHERE is MY creation of the Perfect American Citizen.  Great question !!!!

You can see the problem.  Trump IZ the American Face and Body Politic.  His mind and body are really REAL, so too his Cruelism.  One by one, step by step, trump is making America in HIS "image".  Who among us can oppose such Diabolical Anathema ?

What is the True Nature of the Ideal American Citizen and HOW is this Citizen to be objectified as Essential ?

In other words, how can I make trumpists eat their own shit ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment