Sunday, October 7, 2018

Land of the Cost

I am exactly halfway in Anand Giridharadas'  (Gear-id-har-a-duz) "Classic-To-Be" Winners Take All   The Elite Charade of Changing the World.   Simply put in analogy form, Giridharadas is to American Elite-ism as Marx is to Communism. 

I will tell you with ALL of my Utmost Certainty, that this is one of the GREATEST Books I have EVER read, so great is its Penetration, so Remarkable its Profundity.

I have blundered about in Bewildering Wonder over the Political Shift in "A Government BY and FOR the People" to "A Government BY and FOR the Elites, those of SUPERIOR Wealth, a Wealth that breeds a rabid Lawlessness in which the Elites FLOURISH at the expense of the Power-LESS, you and me.

I have tried to investigate the True Nature of Democracy and offered a GENETIC predisposition of NATURAL "decay", HARDLY "genetic" because ALL THINGS are subject to decay, degeneration and death.  I certainly did NOT want THAT, because I reasoned that Democracy as an Ideational Abstract could NOT be effected by the Circumstance of Time and ITS Conditional Field of Non-Conditionality, which supposes an Inviolable Adamantine Structure.  I wanted to believe that the IDEA of Democracy was IN-Corruptible. 

The True Nature of Time CANNOT Change, yet Time generates Change.

God that bugs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment