Monday, October 22, 2018

...just axe me...

You guys may want to read my "Twitter" this morning  desilva_stephen @twitter.com in order to get a better appreciation for this mornings "mind meal".  As I wrote there, I awoke at 1 a.m. full of a questioning anxiety over yesterday's flow.  I never know if I "get it rite", if what I write is of any value given who I am and WHAT I am.  Intellectual largess can appear as vacuous anomaly ---  just because I read books doesn't mean I can offer DEPTH of Understanding.  What's worse, what I MAKE worse, is the valuation of "Interpretation" which is all that MY History can "intend".  Insight as Opinion can harbor outright Danger.  Knowledge as Power is fucking DANGEROUS.

At the close of yesterday's production I left you Kidz with the image of conservatives being lashed to altars and drawn by stallions and quartered by axes.  I gotta tell ya, even for ME, and I wrote that shit, it was scary.  Needful to say, I have axes to grind on the skulls of the Privileged Elite, Those that BELIEVE they have no Equals, least of all US.

They adamantly REFUSE to pay WHAT THEY OWE, firmly CONVINCED that THEIR Money should be spent on THEIR projects, and as such, should GUARANTEE them some form of Profit ----  they should be REWARDED for their CHARITY, and their REFUSAL to submit to American Democratic Taxation BE RIGHTEOUSLY IGNORED. 

I can't, at this point in my needful life, get passed their IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment