Monday, October 29, 2018

...fine line or hangman's rope ? ...

The shit-whole thing about being a Martial Arts Instructor, it means is to make your students stronger, faster, smarter and more disciplined in EVERY class.  They gotta leave BETTER than when they walked it.  If they don't, if all you did was exercise them with skill tasks and speech rote, YOU FAILED THEM.   so it is with me and this effort.  Without Insight what the fuck is the use ?  My job is to give you kidz armament and weapons, so that you can, FIRST OFF,  protect yourselves and SECOND OFF, Defend the Truth and PROTECT Others.   When my Students get to Red Belt I smite them with, Your Body and Mind ARE NOT YOUR OWN ---  You train to ELEVATE Humankind---THIS is the Virtue of Self-Sacrifice AND Its Obligation.  Same is true here. 

There's suppose to be Virtue in Artistic Endeavor --- on my end, it has ALWAYS been tough to find, tougher to express.  Look at what just happened.  I wrote about my heart and soul, good numbers---  but when it came time to read Lawrence, the numbers dropped to abysmal.  That's the way it goes ----

Steve Winwood laments, "It's a fine line, it's a very fine line".... .

No comments:

Post a Comment