Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Apologia Apostasy

I want to apologize to the World of my Readers.  How it is that I am read in over 10 Countries is a complete Mystery, yet, I see these Nations listed in my Overview, and I trust the record of such Internet Data.  I apologize to YOU because Donald Trump is the Most Grotesquely Despicable "President" that America has EVER "produced".  ANY "Apology" CANNOT afford the Relief that needs to be aspirated.  Such Relief COULD take the form of Impeachment, yet, here again, I must apologize for my TRUE Country, a Nation that is SUPPOSE to elevate DEMOCRACY as the Ultimate Form of Egalitarian Liberalism for its heinous APATHY .   I'm telling you point blank, Democracy, in its Purest Form, does NOT exist in America at this Junk-sure in Government Evolution.  We suffer and we Suffer greatly.  Worse, OURS is the cause of SUFFERING throughout the World.  The Nation that effected the "Marshall Plan", that helped REBUILD Europe's War Ravaged ,  now cages CHILDREN as WILD ANIMALS.

"Oh   have the Mighty fallen".... .

No comments:

Post a Comment