Saturday, February 9, 2019

"Hello NEUUUUMANN"

...so there's this 444 page, small-print VOLUME, with a TWELVE page Bibliography, written by Erich Neumann ( I was told the pronunciation is NOY-man) titled The Origins and History of Consciousness.  This MASSIVE aint for the "feint of heart".  I couldn't "put it down" and I set it aside ONLY when my eyes bled and my nose leaked pus.  Neumann explains how Building the Pyramids IZ "Man achieving FULL Consciousness" i.e., leaving the Animal World of Levy-Bruell's "Participacion Mystique", the one where there is NO "Thinking" rational or otherwise,, and entering the World of Reason and Rationality,,, the so-called "Thinking World" where What's-his-name gravity-ed "I think therefore I am." 

On the Mythological Screen it presents as, "I build Pyramids, therefore I am".

THIS is trump's POWER.  His "Wall" IZ his Pyramid.  Trump's Unconscious, the COLLECTIVE Unconscious of HUMANKIND, has within it the "GOD" Power of ALL the Universe, it's OVERWHELMING Majesty and Every Single HORROR that Humankind can Conceive and ALL that "It" CANNOT Conceive. 

Just as the Universe is ever Ex-p--a---n----d-----ing so too trump's Diabolical Cruelty .

Every Body wants to believe that "There MUST be an 'End' "...  Political Astro-Physics does NOT concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment