Friday, February 1, 2019

Stam Peed

You look at Venezuela, that Power Mad MEN ran a Vastly Resourced Nation INTO THE GROUND and you just gotta wonder WHY Media Folks can't seem to draw ANY parallels to trump and America.  American Liberal Elites, themselves REMOVED from Universal Political Suffering, clang and CLATTER for comprehensive Compassion of which I espouse, rather, ONE of my "I's" espouses, and the next thing I know, there is an URGENT Call to impose American Democracy onto a Nation via BRUTE FORCE, yet there is NO Consideration that such Force is Capitalist IMPERIALISM at its Inmost Core. 

Trump and his State Sec, Pompeo, want to send 5,000 Soldiers to Columbia, we have SEEN that Notation, but NO ONE knows WHY COLUMBIA ?   Trump has PROVEN his Senilic Disability when he discharged 5,000 Troops to stop a Human "Slo-Mo" Stampede of Women and Children.  I LOVE that the Stampede ACTUALLY tried to enter through a Location HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY from where the Troops were dispatched.  I love gross and nefarious Incompetence, it thrills me.  Who among us does NOT just LOVE to be THRILLED ?? ! ?

No comments:

Post a Comment