Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Ply Try

Yesterday I struggled, and struggled MIGHTILY, tying to figure-out how I can BEST utilize the sheets of plywood and the pallets I have for constructing a SIMPLE wall on the left, (exposed), side of my Scaffolding-War-Wagon-Now-Lumber-Protection- Agency.  Let me reiterate, this was an EZ task, stuff I can do when in a sleep-walk.   My  notions and ideas were satisfactory TO A POINT, I mean it this way :::  Since the Objective is to merely keep things COVERED the OBVIOUSLY simple shit was to do JUST THAT, i.e., use the plastic tarpaulin and fasten it securely, using what I already had available, in this case my hand clamps and a bunch or "C" clamps.  It was ;ure and utter bullshit from the "get-go" ~~~ the winds were how-ling and it made plywood and tarpaulin movement supreme AGGRAVATION.  Plus, I was PISSED the Solution hadn't occurred as Readily Available.  I angered myself because of my mental sluggishness. 

It wasn't "Just that"  ... ~~~ ___ --- .

No comments:

Post a Comment