Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sensational Senselessness

Over-Whelming Daunt caused me to ask Stupid Questions.  Stupid Questions can lead to ONLY Stupid Answers :::  I LOVED rasping my students with, "There are no stupid questions, there are only Stupid People who ASK questions"...  There I was, the MOST STUPITEST People of ALL TIME, standing and searching for an Answer to the WALL which had, by now, taken on Ancient-Great-Wall-China-Gone-TRUMP Southern-Border-Stall-Wall,  all because I kept asking the WORNG Questions. 

I had managed to combine Status Quo with trumpty's Wall.  Classic Steve DeSilva shit.

After 5 hours of bewildering perplexity, most of which self generated, I "tapped out".

I rampaged inside, shed my armor and collapsed into my La-Z-Boy beaten raw and into Sensational Senseless Fullness. 

As the Heat crept into my muscles and my mind relaxed, the Answer as Solution surfaced.  It was there,   IN FRONT OF ME,    the ENTIRE Time.

I smiled to myself with whiff of miffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment