Monday, February 25, 2019

" The O-C "

Yesterday my Hero, Fareed Zakaria, almost CHASTISED my "Girl" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whose name I have shortened to, "The O-C".  Fareed accused her of disseminating "Pie-In-The-Sky" "fabrications", that is, "Imaginings" that lacked Facts-As-Truth-Rational-Gravity.  He accused her of suspending Truth in order to gain EMOTIONAL Leverage with respect to and in regard of Political "Manipulations", what I have elsewhere referred to as "Influence" and Persuasion."  I listened appalled and aghast as he equated her Offerings with republican propagandal Subjectivities, also known as TRUMP'S TREASONOUS LIES and POLITICAL DECEITS. 

The "O-C" emotion-ed that Billionaires SHOULD NOT be allowed a Taxation Free
Existence while MILLIONS of Americans live in Povertal Filth and Squalor.  She Biblical-ed the Moral Judgment of, "It's just WRONG".  I have a HUGE problem with Biblical Moral Condemnation---I see it as an intrusion of Church into State.  But I get her dagger.... .

THAT aint even MY dagger-point this morning.  For me "it" gets worse.



No comments:

Post a Comment