Thursday, February 7, 2019

Just say GO !

If Some One would just tell me what the True Path is toward Universal Peace and Prosperity, and IFF I agreed with it, I could find Peace and NOT be relegated to diatribe and rant.

I'm a MILITANT Idealist, I carry Sword, and my Utopia accepts and supports Martial Arts Integration as PRIMARY FUNCTION  of an Advanced Civilization.  With This as foundation I express my Disapproval of American IMPERIALISM, as it cloaks Capitalist Hegemony as "The White Man's Burden".  I want OUT of Afghanistan, OUT of Yemen, OUT of Iraq, OUT of Syria, and I want a Foreign Policy based upon
DIPLOMACY.   When you read Rosa Brooks' How Everything Became War... you will be shocked to learn that the American Gov sends in its Military to "advise and instruct" the Military and Police of emerging Nations.  The thinking behind such garrulous Viet Nam Atrocity is FEAR based :  "If we DON'T, Russia and China WILL."  Russia and China are doing the EXACT Same Thing we are "doing" in Middle and Southern Africa.  Emerging Nations are RABID for U.S. Monies and Funds as SANCTIONS that VALIDATE their Governments.  Without the Military to fend off War Lords and to secure LAND for Factories and Such, these Developing face YEARS and YEARS of scant resource development and Infrastructure Creep. 

Here's the Problem.  They will accept Money from ANY Body, believing that THEY can avoid the Political and Socio-Economic CORRUTPION that accompanies "Pay to Play"  Influence. 

Can you see Hammer ?  Can you read Anvil ?

No comments:

Post a Comment