Thursday, January 27, 2022

I due

           Clearly there is a Consciousness that MUST HAVE been Formed Prior to Execution of Sword Mind and Mind Sword >>> Eventualities.  The Mind Housing that  Consciousness  Must  Be  Trained according to the  Most Lax  and  Most Severe  Principles  of   "Conditioned Non-Conditionality".    Now we have the Requirements of this "Mind to Mind" Transmission >>  they are, "Great Faith, Great COURAGE , and Great Question".  You Recognize Theze of course.  I supplement Thoze with Great Patience and Great PRACTICE .  

          It is IMPERATIVE to note that Before ANYTHING a Decision to CHANGE is the Foundation of Consciousness Expansion .  In short, "Ya gotta Wanna".  

          GENERALLY<<<  The Stronger the Commitment The Stronger, `Longer Lasting` are the Results.  "Half Measures" on the other hand produce "Half-assed" Results that will INEVITABLY Demand EGREGIOUS Manufacture and RE-Manufacture of even the SIMPLEST Drudgeries.   

          "Anything worth doing is worth Doing RIGHT ." Just ask Jesus . 

1 comment:

  1. And so the little children said let’s form a committee and sit down and think about playing,,Fuck no , they just act, they are verbs not nouns , the self trapped in obsessive self reflection like Weiner sending pictures of his weiner , this is the endgame of selfing,,,Sword mind is acting now in the clear space , not jerking off onto the mirror, go figure I am starting to ape stephens methodology in description,,,oh my oh my oh I me my

    ReplyDelete