Wednesday, September 26, 2018

CLAWS, the Movie

In my head, (like I mean where else) I was wondering if I could devise a Film in which Mueller and His are Heroic Knights whose Divinely Sanctioned Mission was to Root Out Evil as Criminal Injustice and Infestational Corruption.  I couldn't do it, but after I witnessed Bernstein's Eruption I felt "affirmed" and my own Volcano returned to smokey simmer --- that's when Saturday Night Live surfaced, the one with "Land Shark and that CRAZY foreboding music, that light strum of menacing Evil, and the scene of the Damsel About to Be Consumed by Land Shark Maw.  Duh don, duh don, duh don.

Our Damsel, ac-CUTE-ly aware of the Presence of Evil stands at the door, listening intently and query-ing "Who is it" ? Duh don, duh don, duh don..... The sound she hears is garbled mumble, "UPS" slured almost beyond recognition,  duh don, duh don duh don.  We scream, WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR ! But our Damsel is loving, trusting, joyous and pre-ponder-ing the World is a SAFE Place, What could POSSIBLY go wrong ????

It's like Trump is a Damsel in distress and Mueller is the Land Shark who has already eaten trump's Inmost Few.

Duh don, duh don, duh don .....

No comments:

Post a Comment