Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fully Flaccid

I repositioned the ladder to the North Wall.  It provided a greater leverage because it changed the angle of the draw.  My hose, fully flaccid, finally came free.  The downspout hooks fell to the ground except for one, I placed it on the AC and descended, one rung at a time, wrung by wrung.

The rainstorm had ended.  There was no Fury in the wind.  I was halfway.

There was still shit inside that WAS the clog, I went to rinse it free.

I wondered where the plastic downspout drains were, I found them after a quiet-riot of a Search and Destroy Operation.  I hate myself for putting items where I can't forget them.  I always forget their location.  After tearing up the basement I resigned myself to UN-Holy.  I cursed my Self-Imposed Jobian Eccentricity.... 

I NEVER wanted to use them, they had cost 8 dollars each, a HUGE fucking rip-off, but now I had NO Chance.

It only it were just that, a Happy Ending.  No and FUCK NO.

Let me tell you what happened BEFORE the Plastic Fantastic Conclusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment