Wednesday, September 19, 2018

H8

I spent almost the entirety of yesterday morning trying to configure descriptive rationalities that would explain the American Dystopia of Trumpian Governmental
Socialities (so she al i teez).  I knew it was only half completed.  I knew I needed to describe and explain the Difficult Shit, that of Educated Professionals, Doctors, Dentists, Care Givers and Upper Level Business tycoons who found that Trump best represented their Socio-Political Interests.  I have some first hand experience ---.  My 2 Dentists, a Dental Surgeon, my personal Doctor and a few of their staff, all voted for trump.  To this point it has been too difficult to write ANYTHING because I tend toward vitriolic acidity ---  my own shit is driven into my system and acts like toxins. 

The Dentist in Connecticut defended that he voted for trump because Obama had reached into his wallet and stolen his cash. 

The Opthamologist  voted for trump because he figured trump was a "Change Agent".

There was the Aspect that trump could "get things going".

There was the Religious Component that Trump was "Pro-Life".

There was the Judicial Consideration that trump could restore traditional Conservative Values.

But there was a fierce outrage ---- Professionals voted for trump because they HATED Clinton.  That "that" was identified in Woodward's "FEAR" as well.

A Kiddie-gardener innocented, "Hate is a BAD word."

What it is what it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment