Sunday, September 30, 2018

...one wrung at a time...

I ascended one rung at a time, rung by rung, wrung by wrung, with the Aluminum hooks, figurin' just to position them the way they were originally, the way that looked fucked-up because they WERE fucked-up :  the way that drove me fucking MAD, and the way, I was to learn, PREVENTED clearing intubation, THAT way.  And when I put them together it didn't work.  WTF ?   Try as I might, on the tippy top of the Ladder, I couldn't do it.  I needed AT LEAST 2 more hooks.  I looked down, nothing.  I descended, one rung at a time, step by step, one by one. 

Another Hard Target Search and Destroy Mission.  I was FURIOUS.  I couldn't see straight let alone see hooked.  Those Aluminums were fucking GONE.  I seethed in rage.  HOW IN GAWD'S FUCKING NAME HAD I LOST THOSE HOOKS ???

Blind Fury should be one of my names.

THAT'S when I resorted to using those painfully expensive Plastic Fantastics.

I ascended, one by one, step by step, rung by rung, wrung by wrung.

Bent And Twisted should be one of my names.   I adjusted the accordion plastics to fit and conform----done.  I drilled the hole and secured them to the lead pipe drain sleeve. 

I descended step by step, rung by rung, one one at a time-time.

My Fury had dissipated as had the Storm.

It was quiet.  I stood still.

No comments:

Post a Comment