Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fury-ism

It ain't enough to close this account with some sort of Bhagavad Gita "Purport".  I gotta confess DURING that  Downspout De-Clogging I WASN'T thinking about ANYTHING.  That "goes against" over forty years of Zen Surety.  Movements during tactical operations don't require "thinking" especially if you've "been there" and "done that".  I WILL testify, however, that the Storm and Its POWER was laden with a Ferocity of Adventure, meaning, the Extreme of Activity produced in me a Mindful-Lessness that bordered on Delirium, but hey, that's just me.  The Anxiety-Ridden Panic Attack was just an ancillary bene-FIT. 

As I was returning the Ladder to its "At Least It's Out Of The Way" residence I chanced upon the Two Aluminums.  One was right by the outdoor faucet, the other, as you have read, on the AC. 

Seeing them hit me like a Paul Bunyan swung Razorback Long-Handled Flat Shovel in my face.  It didn't drop me but I was stunned.  These Items were in Plain Sight yet I had missed them due to my Fury-ism.  Still I wondered.....

Had the Universe somehow PREVENTED me from seeing them so that I WOULDN'T replace them "as they were" ?

Suppose the Universe had blinded me so I could make the downspout BETTER ?

You gotta figure ------------------- that's some Universe....... .

No comments:

Post a Comment