Sunday, September 30, 2018

Osmosis Ification

I stuck my hand into IN, and found it clogged to the point of Impermeable Osmosis-ifi-cation.  (I crack myself up).  It was SOLIDLY compacted and a PERFECT Seal.  I dug in KNOWING what HAD-TO follow.  I dug out one handful, then another ----  it was deep and my hands weren't gonna do the job.  It had to be hose.  I had to do a Hose Job.  Down I went, one rung at a time, thoroughly pissed on by Rain. 

Up I went, one rung at a time, now with my Hose in my hand ----

When you do this you gotta have the water on FULLBLAST.  I stuck it near the drain-hole and the water SPASHED everywhere but mostly up my nose and into my eyes. 

I ain't that wicket smot.

The Forced Water rolled down my face, down my neck.

Who could ask for anything more ?

No comments:

Post a Comment