Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Air Care

                                                                              Prologue

                     I must attend to some irksome details ~~~ moving one of my compressors from the shed to the Tools' Room so that I can begin fixing flats on a {junk} landscape wagon and one of the hand trucks.  I don't mind fixing flats, but it isn't one of my favorite tasks either.  The "Rigid" is designed for air powered tools, hammers and the like.  I have been reluctant to begin using it, since once you do, your ACTUAL hammering ability begins to evaporate and you become dependent upon electricity, extensions, &c.  I don't wanna lose my skill--BUT--as I age True weakness assaults my muscles ~~~  not cool .    

          I have three wheel barrows, two hand trucks and two landscape wagons, now THREE if you count the "junk".  By the way, it's no junk, the chassis is straight and true, but the bed-frame is bent and it lacks sides, so technically it's only a rolling platform.  I believe I can hammer-out the kinks and twists, if I can't I'll try another technique .  

          For what it's worth I have not one, not two,,, but THREE Air Compressors .   I have a PLETHORA of hand pumps, one antique that I CHERISH .   

          I have Issues-------------------------------SEVERE fuking Issues .

No comments:

Post a Comment