Sunday, January 22, 2023

I speak the Body Prime Eval*

                  "IT" was like that Movie ((featuring Michell Yuah of "Dragon / Tiger" Fame))  ---"Everything, Everywhere, All At Once" taking place in my head ~~ my entire Lyfe being condensed into a Primal Mote--and there >I< was trying to speak Intelligently of EON-IC* Devastation---the one that Transformed me from Street Fighter to Dharma Guardian ---  How was she gonna know -lyqe- ANYTHING ???  And isn't  THAT  the  Problem  ?    Dr. Campbell  refers  to  >It<  as  a   "Restricted  Consciousness"   unable  to      S-t--r---e----t-----c------h    so as to accommodate X-The Unknown with GENEROUS Receptivity.    I'm guessing all she 'saw' was an old man --- all she heard was some mumbull jungull of broken Korean Sanskrit gone the way of Ancient Babble-on Jiberish .    Pat Paulson with a Sword .......

No comments:

Post a Comment