Thursday, January 19, 2023

The Bare-ing See

                     Recall my `Bi-Polar Bear`--that `thyng*` is me "bare-ing" my Mind's Soul .   My Intent is to make a somethyng* ez-er* to 'take' ---- `it` somehow mutes Vicious Cruelty ::: it de-fangs the Rattler, de-claws the Tigress .   I mean it this way--the Serpent REMAINS Deadly, so to the Tigress, BUT the Lethality* is diminished SOMEWHAT by a studious 'playfulNess*' .   I confess, I DON'T KNOW if it is 'appropriate' or not--- I just know "it wurqs* for MEEE".

          Remember what We are 'Lookin' For'---it is "Peace Of Mind".   The Acts of Recreation is >in Psychological  FACT<   ----->  RE   CREATION.  Artistry  is noneother*  than  GOD-LYKE* {Act-tivity}...we "Act" lyke God .  Here now "Genesis" is Lyved* and RE Lyved .  The Creation of Names and Forms that Represent INNER Spiritual  Abstractions .

          2 words for "Peace of Mind" = =  Bliss .

No comments:

Post a Comment