Sunday, January 22, 2023

"Fan mail from some Flounder"

                     That Disaster wasn't the 'half of it' .   I returned home and plopped into Chairy-Chair's Luxury Lap .  What  the  FUCK  had  I  done ???   Had  I  REALLY  Promised  to  hand  over ALL  Bio-info INCLUDING the "Top Secret" shyte* ???   I shuddered .   

          (((Her height didn't matter--she was a whole head shorter than my whole head but `that` belied her STATURE---  surrounding her was HER Realm, the Realm of Books, the Realm of Community Function Room and the Financial Resources of   "The Town" .  She stood TALL --- !)))

          (((It was as if I was [were] in a Dream and not the GOOD kind either .)))

          Thyng*  iz*  I  have  all  that  shyte,  stored  and  stored  neatly,  with   IMMEDIATE ACCESS Avail-abilty* .   Technically all I had to do was don the "Say" Apparel and literally just "hand over" the Docs that register as my Lyfe .   2 words :  ridiculous .

          

          

No comments:

Post a Comment