Thursday, November 2, 2023

Asleep at the Deal

                              Folks have complained about Joe's age .  I among among them .   I know myself, my limits .   Joe is OLDER than I .   I know what weights [waits] I can handle , I know when to start and when to stop ---  blah-blah-blah .   

            When johnson got the Gavel, Joe should have commanded he visit the Oval Office .   There, alongside Shoe-Maker and mitch the Bitch, Joe should have tied johnson to the "Whipping Post" and lashed him with "THIS-is-how-IT's-gonna-be" .   Power erUPTS and johnson should have been made to FEEL that {Righteous} Eruption .    It is said, "the lash breaks the Will" --- and so it SHOULD-HAVE-BEEN .  ANY thought of Detrimental [ deleterious Mentalation*] Action by johnson should have been extinguished by the Lash, one flame at a time, until johnson's tiny monkey brain lie in ashes NEVER to be re-ignited .  

            Because of Joe's Age he can NOT "summon" Rage .   Worse, Joe knows no Fury .   He whispers of Societal Outrage , the words almost snore-i-ful* {full of snoring} .   

             Make no mistake, Joe is a Good Man ---  but right now        Good aint enough .  

             

No comments:

Post a Comment