Monday, November 27, 2023

Thrall of Duty

                              My lacrosse balls are still missing .  This morning I can't remember where my desk stapler is.   I can't locate my Best space-heater either, although I KNOW I put it in a barrel for {get this} "safe keeping" .   I have 2 THOUSAND 20-25 gallon `barrels` on both the North and South border [extremes] .   I don't actually NEED the lacrosse balls but I DO 'need' the space-heater . 

            I suffer from a Chronic Despondency that delivers waves of Sadness --- I wonder if that 'it' is a reflection [or echo-o-o] of the National Sentiment regarding "Life In These Un-Tied States"--- that my morose 'discomfort' is {kwite* simply} a NORMAL Response to the ongoing bombardment of Human Atrocity, itself  delivered by the Media whose concern for "impartiality" throttles ANY advance of TRUTH .   We are NOT going to 'trust' Hamas, but so it is with the IDF as well .   

            The Israeli "Kill Rate" of Gazan and West Bankers, which includes THOUSANDS of WOMEN and CHILDREN,, has sickened the Global Populace to such an extent that the demand for "CEASE FIRE" resonates with untellable* Sorrow .   Here it is where Israel is DEAF to the Cries and Supplications of INNOCENTS .   Here it is where the Extinction of Hamas is to be executed REGARDLESS of COST .  And so the Innocents Pay, and Pay they do with their lives and the lives of their most cherished beloved .  Horror upon Horror , the acts of SHAMEFUL Cruelty registered as [Patriotic] Duty and Obligation . 

No comments:

Post a Comment