Friday, November 10, 2023

"The Shell Answer Man"

                              I've asked all the Questions and have all the Answers .   I am "Mistra Know-It-All" .  The "Shell Answer Man" has NOTHING on me .   It {all that Knowledge and shit} doesn't help me find Peace for the World since Power resides in Political Idiotoracy* .   When I was chosen to be the bYg Head of the Milky Way it was a Shock to the Galaxy's Elite --- no one from the Crab Nebula had EVER even been considered, and to have been  Zen Sword'sMan further aggravated them .    

            Some 'whiles' ago I confessed of living in what you quidz* would consider the Future .   At that Time, Earth had resolved various Issues and Jerusalem had been Decreed  the PLANET'S Holiest-Most- Sacred ; meaning,   ALL Religions had Free and EZ Access to ALL of Jerusalem, and with It, Mecca as well .   

             This BEGS the Question ;   "WELL HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN ?" .  Two words, It wasn't easy .

No comments:

Post a Comment