Saturday, November 4, 2023

Mobey Dyq*

                                                                                Quaalude

                              OBVIOUSLY   'doing the impossible'   is self-contradictory ,  I love thinking  it  anyway .   The day before yesterday I DID move rock ,  I had to employ not one but   2   anchors and not one but  2  pullers .   I'm working on the last quadrant of the property's darkest galaxy ---  a ravage of super-boulders LOCKED in a clusterfuck* of  Chaos gone the way of what seemed to be Inexplicable Impossibility .  The Challenge was to unlock the Rock ,  to find the keys for doing Such , and then execute the Promise of Solutionary* Forbearance where 'Solutionary Forbearance is none other than "Where there's a Will, there's a Way" .   

            Why I tag "Where there's a Will, there;s a Way" with `Solutionary Forbearance` is what I wish to address this morning .  

No comments:

Post a Comment