Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Ish Shoes

                                                                                 PreLude

                               I  rounded  up  all  of  my  3/8  ratchets,   EIGHT  in  number,  and  that  may  not  be all .   I don't remember what happened, why I have so many ~~~~~~~~~  I told you qidz* I was lazy  ---  I KNOW that's part of 'it'---'it' being the NEED for the EZ-est and simplest way to manage nut and bolt fastenings and removals .   It's not as if I DON'T have wrenches and duplicates and triplicates and quadricates*  I DO , but I feel clumsy when I use them --- as if I'm all thumbs -- thumbs on the rwong* hands that face the rwong way .   Ratchets and sockets CELEBRATE "Snug" .  "The More the Merrier" .  I have issues SOOOOOOOO many issues .

            I can't even manage my slippers, sneaks, shoes, shoe-boots, boots and rubbers .  I have issues with them --->  Ish Shoes, you mite* say.  I have Ish Shoes .

No comments:

Post a Comment