Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Joan Rivers of Tears

                              Awakening to the Fire Bombing of Dresden was NOT an invitation to deliver a {socio-pathic} Commentary on the Horrors and Atrocities of Human Failing .     I had every Intention just to don my working gear, get outdoors, and continue an `overhang` project I began a few days ago .    I didn't think I could bear the nightmare condition that deadens me to Reality and induces coma-like apathy .   I sat in Chairy-Chair with the do-called "Leaden" Heart --- not just the Heart of Darkness but the Heart from Hell .     

            Before Slaughter House Five there was Catch-22 .   Heller used Humor to somewhat soften the Absurdity of Wartime Existence but with Slaughter House Five Vonnegut used Dark Humor, although I consider it the BLACKEST of Dark Humor to contextualize the pulverization and incineration of every fucking molecule of Dresden Architecture and every-single Human Being whose Karma it was to Burn In Hell {Literally} .       

            The Late / Great Zen Master Joan Rivers scolded,  "Humor is how you Deal."         

No comments:

Post a Comment